Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

South Park Walkability Reimbursements from the...

Subject: South Park Walkability Reimbursements from the State
From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: 01/20/2016 05:30 PM

To: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>, Robert Buente
< bbuente@1010dev.org>

Hi Jessica,

Just got off the phone with Deborah.

l.She confirmed that we need to submit paid receipts to be reimbursed.

2. I had a mistaken impression of when the City could start paying (not sure if I'm the
only one?) I was under the impression that we wouldn't get any money until like June no
matter when we submitted the request for reimbursement because of the pace of the rest of
the Myfig project and our reimbursements needing to be approved by LADOT - but I must have
confused what Tim was talking about in the original kickoff meeting since Deborah said the
reimbursement is not dependent on the rest of the Myfig project. So it may take 2 to 3
months from when we send the request to LADOT to get the money, but it doesn't necessarily
mean that we couldn't get any reimbursement before June if we submitted something soon.
Deborah said she would be happy to jump on a conference call if needed.

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate & Planning

South Park Business Improvement District
Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

joshgsouthpark.la <mailto:joshgsouthpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213 344 6749

www.southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | fb.com/southparklosangeles |
@southparkla

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

view commercial vacancies at: www.southpark.la/vacancies <http://www.southpark.la
/vacancies>

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:24 AM

South Park Walkability Reimbursements from the...

— imageOOl.png

—Attachments:-

imageOOl.png 4.4 KB

2 of 2